Get Ready for the New Moon in Aries with this Detox Bath Recipe
I like this one. I found it on alcantaraacupuncture.com
I like it because you can customize it how you would like. I would recommend for the salt you use epsom salt in your detoxifying bath. If you want to use an essential oil, I would start with lavender. Lastly, for ingredients, I would recommend some simple rose petals. You can get them fairly inexpensively at Trader Joes. You could easily only use a few of them then dry the rest for another bath.
This detoxifying bath, I feel, will help you cleanse the difficult energies that we are feeling and get us ready for this powerful new moon in Aries on April 15, 2018. Cleanse that difficult energy and lets start this astrological new year off right!
How to create a cleansing ritual bath for renewal
IMPORTANT: Pre-bath: shower or cleanse your body beforehand, since you don’t want to wash the medicine off your body for 24 hours after taking your bath.
- Draw your bath.
- Light some candles, so you may call forth your angels, guides, and other members of your Team of Light. When you are ready to release any negative energy or patterns during your time in the bath, direct the energy into the flame to burn it up.
- If you chose epsom salt, baking soda, and/or essential oils as bath ingredients, mix them together first before dumping, and dissolving, the mixture in the tub.
- Set your intention of what you want to release and welcome into your cleansing ritual bath, and ask for support towards that outcome. If you are a Reiki practitioner, now is the time to charge your bath with symbols.
- Optional: charge the water with the healing sound of your voice (even if you can’t carry a tune). Our voices are powerful, the vibration from our Throat Chakras are healing. And, whenever we sound and tone from this chakra with intention, it sets the tone of your ceremony, and helps you vibrate more highly. Try starting with a, e, i, o, u sounds, chanting mantras, songs that make you happy, or tones that help you feel connected with yourself, Mother Gaia, and/or Spirit.
- Finish drawing the bath, and dip your body into it.
- Allow all levels of your physical and energy bodies to drink in the healing goodness for 20-30 minutes! If it feels right, and you are using sprigs of herbs, lightly stroke your skin with the herbs, going from top to bottom of head, face, arms, legs, etc.
- Let your bath drain. Make sure you’re using a strainer to catch any herbs or flowers.
- Do not rinse off! You want to keep the medicine on you for at least 24 hours. Pat down the body, but do not wipe off. Note: if your skin is sensitive, and needs a good rinse after using epsom salt, use less than the recommended amount in the bath. Either that, or opt for another ingredient to include in the bath.
- If you have used any herbs and flowers, gather them and leave them in a bag outside your door, until you’re ready to dispose of them. When you do, dispose of them outside on soil.
Common sense precautions: Do not perform a cleansing bath if you have any open wounds, or unhealed stitches. If you are allergic to any of the items described above, don’t include them in your bath!
Help someone going thru a tough time & share
Yashica is a focused on sharing information and guidance to help you move past blocks and other issues that prevent you from living your happiest and best life. On the blog, you will find a variety of topics that will help you succeed in life such as; horoscopes, astrology reports, free tarot readings, advice podcasts, life advice, videos, and much more. Yashica's Intuition also provides life coaching, life consulting, tarot readings and reiki treatments. The mission, by providing these resources and information, is to help you learn how to use all information and tools at your disposal to stop living in negative patterns and start living your true life purpose. I have physical locations in the Seattle area and also work with clients virtually.
image courtesy of Emma Engle on Pinterest, from her pins. Would love to give original credit