Terms & Conditions
You must be at least eighteen years of age
My services are for guidance, energy rebalancing, and tarot readings and, by law, are for ‘entertainment’ purposes only; your decision to act upon any advice given is your responsibility and based on your free will.
By purchasing services from me, you agree that you will not hold me responsible for the actions you take as a result of my services.
No guarantees are made, other than to deliver tarot /healing/ coaching services purchased as described. By ordering, you accept full responsibility for any action you take following your purchase.
My services are not a substitute for appropriate medical, legal or other professional advice. I reserve the right to refuse any services at my discretion, and will issue a full refund (see coaching section for specific terms and conditions related to coaching services).
All services are given the utmost care and attention. I am happy to discuss your results of your purchase with you in detail, however any additional questions asked , additional services, and/or requests for more cards pulled in a tarot reading will be considered a new order and must be placed as such.
I respect your privacy. All parts of your communication including your identity, contact information, email correspondence, and healing sessions are stored securely and will not be disclosed to any other parties. I will never sell or share your information with a third party, or use it for any purpose other than that which you permit.
Coaching Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Yashica's Intuition(YI) to any individual or organization ("the client") and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by YI for the client. The term 'coaching' as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), YI agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and constitutes a contract due to the virtual nature of services. T
Responsibility & Commitment
- YI will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with YI. YI accepts no liability for the client’s actions. YI has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- The client will be required to complete a ‘Commitment to Coaching’ form at the commencement of coaching; the client will be asked if they are ready to take action to make the necessary changes.
- Personal information or business information supplied to YI by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client's prior permission, save where required by law.
- The client will be required to email a confidentiality agreement at commencement of coaching. YI will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- All documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection 1998, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
Clarity & Style
- YI will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with YI on any area of the coaching process. YI welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by emailing YashicasIntuition@gmail.com
- YI is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coshing process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between YI and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. YI will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between YI and the client, and confirmed by YI by email . Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis. Due to the nature of coaching, the initial term usually recommended is four sessions. Full payment is due before or at the first session. Additional sessions can be booked thereafter.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between YI and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach face-to-face (venue by mutual agreement), via Skype (client calls coach), or by telephone (client calls coach). Face-to-face coaching will take place in the offices of YI or at a mutually agreed venue. Where coaching takes place at a mutually agreed venue the client will be liable for any costs incurred by YI at that time. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for telephoning YI at agreed times.
- YI may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client's progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by BIG relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. YI will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- The client may contact YI by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by YI as a necessary part of the coaching process. YI will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client's contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client's agreement.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances YI may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances YI will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or their fee is forfeited.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of YI.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, YI can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by YI where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when YI may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event YI will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and YI does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client choses to make.